Kingston Town Children's Centre
If you are a parent/carer of a 0 – 5 year old you can attend sessions and access services at the Kingston Town Children’s Centre on our school site.
Their sessions include 'Stay and Play', 'Bumps and Babies’ and ‘Fun for Fathers.' The aim is to provide a wide range of activities and services in response to the needs of the local community.
The range of children's services includes:
- child and family health services (including ante-natal checks)
- information for families and carers
- childcare and early education (stay and play sessions/toy library)
- support for children with special needs
- outreach to families in need
- family support (including activities for children and dads)
- adult education classes with crèche facilities
- helping parents find training and employment
The Centre will be open all year round and also provide a wide range of information about children's services. Please let us know what you would like to see happening at the Centre.