Please be advised that Sports Day will NOT be taking place tomorrow due to the weather conditions. The ground at the Rec is saturated and even if the current rain stops, it will not be safe for the children to race.
We hope to hold Sports Day on the reserve date of Tuesday 1st October. If we have to cancel that day due to weather, we will not be rescheduling it again.
Thank you for your continued support.
King Athelstan Primary School
© Copyright 2021 King Athelstan Primary School | Admin login